Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ink on Bristol

The weekend is approaching.  For all the cool kids the weekend starts on Thursday.  It's a bit disappointing, but there is no Fat Disciples practice tonight.  A friend of mine and Rina's from work is leaving to go back to Oz, so we are going for Korean food in Dotori tonight.  It's a really cool restaurant in Finsbury Park that serves awesome sushi.  If you go, go for the sharing platter as your option - its like a degustation menu. For £25. Awesome.

Not too sure what this weekend will hold.  I have recently been doing a bit of drawing (as an RSVP to a friend's wedding).  I get the love of drawing in waves. I am in the middle of a big drawing-love patch.  I thik that this weekend I will try to draw a comic strip that shows what i did this week.  It may be cool or it may be dreadful, but whatever it is it means I will be hearing the scrape of pen and ink on bristol this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment